Readjusting to life with an actual real roommate who is, you know, actually there, has been kinda hard. I've been spending an inordinate amount of time in my bedroom which sucks because the only television in the house is in the living room. I lurve me some tv. Even without cable. I'll admit it. Now I just seem to pace around a 5x5 square and check my email every ten minutes. I'm pretty sure I wanna live alone again. Not that new roommate has done anything wrong. She's pretty great. Yesterday I came home from work thinking I was coming down with something and she made a big pot of super spicy tortilla soup so as to "Sweat it out of you." I think I just need more and more space as I get older and this tiny house just isn't big enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
does she have a job yet? because once that happens, she'll be out more and you'll have more of your house and time to yourself. i totally understand though, i like my alone time. and i like things to be just how i like them, which makes living with anyone else sort of a task. i'm sure it'll all settle in once she working and making friends and not there all the time.
or you can get a GF and spend your time with her. i am bad about alone time.
I'll get right on that.
Post a Comment