Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last week I applied for a permanent job here at my work. It's the same job I have except that I wouldn't be "seasonal" anymore. I'd work all year through. I won't know for a while if I got it or not but it seems likely that I will. I'm unsure how this affect touring with the band. Maybe not at all. Over the last couple of years when we've toured it has been while I was actively working. I was essentially able to take a leave of absence. I don't think this will change much as long it's not during our super busy season (April - May).
 
I'm going miss having time off to look forward to. This job has been a little like school in that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel except that my summer vacation is in the winter. I need the money, though, as well as the job stability. I hate being an adult.

No comments: